Recently, our giver Max went over the Clerc Hydroscaph , a powerful and cumbersome plunge watch that he spotted to have one major bit of leeway: a solid plan, effectively unmistakable among all other dives watches. On account of its inimitable bezel, the Clerc Hydroscaph has a solid standing, along with a charming quality. For Baselworld 2015, the brand is going to present another release of its success. If it’s not too much trouble, welcome the Clerc Hydroscaph GMT Power Reserve Chronometer.
What makes the Clerc Hydroscaph so unique is its plan, especially its bezel with a three dimensional, remove shape –a square inside a circle. When seen from over, the cutting of the bezel leaves a level square on a superficial level with four inclined slants on each side. This bezel is, normally, engraved on each inclined slopes with 15-minute markers. On the level surface, we found an old style scale, with accuracy markings for consistently (from 0 to 20) and afterward like clockwork. This bezel is unidirectional and ensured against any unintentional actuation by a selective device. Pivoting the bezel needs earlier arrangement of a retractable fold worked in to the crown at 10 o’clock. Once withdrawn, the bezel is accordingly safely bolted and shielded from any unplanned liberation when jumping. This bezel is likewise outfitted with a Helium escapement valve.
The 43.8mm case, made with heaps of subtleties and sharp points, is exceptionally supported and secured. It’s additionally a significant noteworthy jumping apparatus that can oppose to a 800-meter profundity – even with a transparent sapphire precious stone working on this issue back. It comes on a vulcanized elastic tie or gator finish elastic tie with collapsing clasp.
The principle oddity for Baselworld 2015 is another showcase and accordingly, another mechanical development. Along with the focal hours/minutes/seconds signs, the Clerc Hydroscaph GMT Power Reserve Chronometer features a date window at 3, a power reserve measure at 12 and a 24-hour double time sub-dial at 6 – adjustable through a devoted pusher at 4 o’clock. The self-winding Clerc C610 development brags 42 hours power reserve and is chronometer ensured. All the signs are profoundly clear, both in the day with intense markers and hands, and in evening time conditions.
The Clerc Hydroscaph GMT Power Reserve Chronometer is accessible in 3 materials: hardened steel, dark DLC covered treated steel or 18K red gold and dark DLC-covered steel. It likewise offers an enormous decision of dials: white, 12 PM blue, chocolate earthy colored or black.
For more subtleties, if it’s not too much trouble, visit Clerc Official site .
- Movement: Mechanical self-winding, elite C610 type 31 gems, 28,800 bph, 42-hour power reserve
- Functions: Hours, minutes, focal seconds, date, power-reserve marker and 24-hour double time display
- Case: Steel or Black DLC-covered high-thickness steel or 18K red gold and dark DLC-covered high-thickness steel – 43.8 or 48 mm with parallel fortifications – Crown actuating and bolting the pivoting bezel – Glare sealed sapphire precious stone on the two sides, double opening presentation case-back – Water-impervious to 800 m (80 ATM/2,624 ft)
- Dial: White, earthy colored, 12 PM blue or dark Central hours, minutes and seconds hands Date opening at 3 o’clock – Power-reserve pointer at 12 o’clock 24-hour double time show at 6 o’clock
- Strap: Vulcanized elastic or croc finish elastic with collapsing clasp