The 2015 release of the SIHH – Salon International de la Haute Horlogerie – is presently behind us. Obviously, it was a furious week, brimming with curiosities and horological pleasantness. From all the brands showing and all the watches we’ve seen, lashed, tried and captured, we needed to make our choice. 16 brands, more than 50 fundamental curiosities versus a group of 7 passionate writers with their own inclinations and tastes. Also, the end-product appeared to you with a video. Here is Monochrome’s Best of the SIHH 2015.
Don’t anticipate that we should show you our first, second, third, etc… favored watch. The aim of this video is just to share with you some beautiful pictures of the most striking watches we’ve seen at the SIHH 2015. This choice is enormous, as it goes from a 5.000 Euros world-clock to a 1 Million Euros tourbillon. This addresses our opinion to be the watches to recall in a year or more from this release of the Geneva observe reasonable. Regardless of the value, regardless of the complications, this choice is only a matter of the soundness of the bundle, whether we’re discussing a simple time-just day by day blender or a skeletonized twofold tourbillon.
This year, here are the 10 watches we felt significant and that could easily set new rules… or not. We’re passionate individuals here at Monochrome-Watches and these 10 watches gave us some euphoria. By tapping on the connections, you can discover a completely definite article. In the event that there’s no connection, no concerns as the article will come soon.
- Montblanc Exo-Tourbillon Chronograph
- Roger Dubuis Excalibur Spider Double Flying Tourbillon
- A. Lange & Söhne Zeitwerk Minute Repeater
- Vacheron-Constantin Harmony Grande Complication
- Audemars-Piguet Royal Oak Concept RD1 Minute Repeater
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Grande Tradition Grande Complication
- Richard Mille RM 19-02 Tourbillon Fleur
- Montblanc Heritage Spirit Orbis Terrarum
- Clé de Cartier
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso Tribute to 1931 Seconde Centrale